Maintaining a clean and sanitary environment for your establishment is crucial component to operating a successful San Diego restaurant. It is imperative that you clean your facility on a daily basis in order to avoid cross-contaminating and failing health inspections. With so many components of your restaurant that require throughout cleaning on a daily basis, it can be difficult to recall each of the specific cleaning duties that are required to operate a successful business. In this months article the Mission Valley restaurant cleaning janitorial service professionals at Allstar Commercial Cleaning have compiled a checklist that will allow you to maintain a schedule and ensure that most of the tasks are successfully finished on a daily or weekly basis.
Mission Valley Restaurant Daily Cleaning Schedule
- Wipe down the walls and flat surfaces
- Clean and disinfect the grill, oven, range, flattop, and fryer. Clean encompassing areas as well
- Wipe down restaurant equipment, such as coffee machines, microwaves, toasters, and meat slicers
- Sanitize sinks, disposals, pass-throughs and shelving. Use safe cleaning products appropriate for food service operations.
- Vacuum, sweep and mop all areas of floors including wait stations and the dishwashing room. Make sure table tops and chairs are completely clean of dirt and grime.
- Clean the trash bins, replace liners. Reset the trash bins at strategic points
Mission Valley Restaurant Weekly Cleaning Schedule
- Use industrial drain cleaning brushes and products to combat unsanitary problems.
- Clean ovens, including the walls, door, and racks
- Empty grease traps
- Scrub baseboards and corners
- Remove debris from flush drains with disinfectant
- Wipe down plants leaves
- Clean backs of chairs, rails, and legs
- Steam clean and shampoo rugs.
Based in San Diego, Allstar Commercial Cleaning provides restaurant cleaning and janitorial services for Chula Vista, Oceanside, Carlsbad, Coronado, Escondido, El Cajon, Encinitas, Del Mar, Poway, La Mesa, San Marcos, National City, Santee, Imperial Beach, Spring Valley, Lemon Grove, Sorrento Valley, Solana Beach, Lakeside, Point Loma, Mission Valley, Mission Heights, Clairemont Mesa, Kearny Mesa, Mission Beach, La Jolla, Pacific Beach, Downtown San Diego and beyond! We can help you save the time and effort of training your employees and provide you with professional and reliable commercial cleaning services. We will successfully clean all components of your facility, including floors, kitchens, food preparation areas, bathrooms and dining areas. If you are seeking Housekeeping and House Cleaning Services in Orange, CT, we recommend MSL Housekeeping and Organizing Services.
You can count on Allstar Commercial Cleaning for all of your Mission Valley restaurant janitorial requirements. We can create a customized cleaning schedule that will best suit your requirements and budget. Allstar restaurant cleaning services uses environmentally friendly products and modern cleaning equipment operated by trained professional team of janitors, that will ensure your complete satisfaction. Contact us today at 858-715-0500 to schedule your no-cost estimate and consultation.