Deep cleaning, sanitizing, and disinfecting are very crucial attributes to maintaining a successful restaurant and preventing contamination and the spread of germs and viruses. With all of the components of a restaurant that have high touch services and heavily trafficked areas, it can be easy to overlook some areas of your facility. Allstar Commercial Cleaning offers comprehensive restaurant cleaning services in San Diego that cover every aspect of your facility.
In order to ensure that every component of your facility is deep cleaned and sanitized, Allstar implements a restaurant cleaning checklist in order to prioritize and keep track of the cleaning duties that need to be consistently performed. This will ensure your San Diego commercial kitchen cleaning and all other components of your restaurant are successfully completed.
We have included below some of the more important aspects of our San Diego Restaurant Cleaning Checklist for you below.
- Clean and sanitize surfaces in food preparation areas
- Deep clean cooking surfaces such as grills, oven ranges and fryers
- Clean and sanitize walk-in refrigerators and freezers
- Sweep floors, mop floors with a mix of water and degreaser, mop floors again with a mix of water and bleach.
- Scrub off grease build up using a cloth and a degreaser.
- Dust window blinds, windowsills and shutters.
- Empty garbage cans
Allstar Commercial Cleaning employs a team of professionally trained and experienced San Diego janitorial technicians that are available to clean and sanitize your facility 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We were recently featured on ABC News in San Diego. Contact us today at 858-715-0500 to schedule a no-cost consultation and estimate!