Maintaining a professional appearance for your office building or commercial facility can be a difficult challenge to achieve. Minor issues can come up on daily basis that can have a negative affect the impression you make on potential clients or visitors. Mud and dirt can get brought into your lobby area from or fingerprints can accumulate on windows among other cleaning duties. Allstar Commercial Cleaning offers San Diego Day Porter Services that will ensure you have a consistently clean building.
What Are San Diego Porter Services? What Duties Do A Day Porter Perform?
The duties of a day porter and a commercial janitor are very much the same, but precise job duties vary depending on your property requirements. Day porters mainly provide full-service cleaning and maintenance of public areas within facilities. Some of the day porter cleaning duties Allstar Commercial Cleaning can perform on a daily, weekly, bi-weekly or monthly basis include:
- Inspecting, cleaning, and disinfecting common areas
- Deep clean and sanitize bathrooms
- Restock bathroom supplies as required
- Office building maintenance, for instance replacing burned out light bulbs
- Clean common areas like kitchens, cafeterias and patios
- Clean and prepare conference rooms
- Clean high touch-point areas to reduce the spread of virus
- Respond to spills and other cleaning emergencies
- Remove or warn of safety hazards, such as wet floors
- Remove trash and debris
- Vacuuming and hard surface floor cleaning
If you are searching for the best day porter services in San Diego, then you have come to the right place! You can click the following link to view our many 5-star Google Reviews from our satisfied clients. Contact us today at (858) 715-0500 to schedule your no-cost consultation and estimate.